Thursday, July 12, 2007

KIM HEISE


Greetings Fellow HMB,

Here’s a bit about my journey so far:

I’m happily married (11 years) to Kendall and live in Castle Rock Colorado USA. We currently do not have any children but have two cats named Colby and Cheddar. I moved to the USA as soon as I could after graduating from DSP and started my journey in New Jersey (US). Finally I settled down in Castle Rock Colorado which reminds me of central SA weather wise & landscape in summer – except in winter we receive fair amounts of snow. Castle Rock is a slow paced small town south of Denver. We live in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains which offers superb views and options for hiking/cycling.

Picked up my degree in Denver majoring in computer science with a minor in math.

Currently working as IT manager at QWEST Communications based in Denver Colorado.

As a hobby I assemble computers and help friends/family with computer upgrades/maintenance etc. Also enjoy a good game of paintball and when it’s not too hot in summer Kendall and I like to cycle. Also enjoy collecting vintage computers.

Very much enjoy life here in USA and have no plans to return to SA except to visit friends and family – hopefully also one day for a HMB re-union J

Feel free to email me at: kheise@hitechbits.com

Best Regards,

Kim